Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Another fun weeknight!

When she left work, she called and told me to clean the house up, she was going to tan. I had heard from him, that he was indeed on his way. So after I showered, I ran through the house picking up empty water glasses and making the bed, making sure our clutter was put away. Dee arrived only 2-3 minutes before Buddy. I invited him in, offered him a glass of water, and told him to make himself comfortable. We still have not yet mastered the proper way around the awkwardness of a first meeting. Buddy and I sat and talked for a minute, and I told him about our favorite club, and went over his resume', his swinging/threesome/couples experience. He was not very experienced, but he had that certain confidence that lets you know that he will be able to fuck, and not likely have the all too common "performance anxiety"

Dee called me to her room, and asked "does he look like his photo?" I reassured her that he did- he was a nice guy in person, and she had selected well as far as "normal" goes. I returned to the living room, and continued our very normal conversation, albeit awkward. "So, let me tell you about her first gang-bang...."

When she came into the room, he was appropriately distracted from our conversation. Dee made it easier, in that she was wearing a HOTTT black one piece slutwear item (what else do you call it?) with an open back and a very short skirt bottom. No panties- she has been "forgetting" them conveniently lately. Which i love- I would love for her to come home having been fucked by a random guy she met in the checkout line and slipped away to fuck... but that would be another story.

Dee was nervous, anxious. Not at all unusual- I said before, we dont drink or do drugs, and even the most experienced whore would be likely to be a little anxious about a guy she just met online that she plans to fuck while her husband watches.

So, after a few more awkward moments with the three of us, I suggested I rub her shoulders- that's what I do to relax her, normally. She said she didn't need that, but that there were other things I should be massaging. I went and got a glass of water, started on her shoulders, and when I could feel her muscles just starting to loosen up, I went to my knees, and started rubbing her feet, then her legs, while she told him about the massage she had at the swing club- where she fucked the masseuse and our friend M, and me. (she said, "and you" as an after thought. Some readers may understand why that little moment was hot.)

I started licking her cunt- it is always fantastic- I would eat her 3 times a day if she would let me. She scooted forward in the chair. Buddy asked, "can I watch?" as his way to walk over to the arm of her chair. He started kissing her soon after that, and she was feeling his cock through his pants. His hand reached down and started massaging her big tits. (I only caught glimpses, as the pussy was sooo good) I started sliding two fingers in and out while I licked her cunt. She took out his cock, and started sucking him. What a hot moment. I am on my knees between my wifes legs, eating her pussy, and she has a strangers cock in her mouth. Welcome to our lovely home.

She suggested we move into the bedroom, which we did. As an aside, when we first started fucking around, she had certain rules- certain taboos she said we would not do- she would not kiss, and never, never would we fuck anyone in our marital bed. Only and always condoms- no exceptions. Each time we broke one of her taboos it became just a little hotter for me. And, she is just like me, so I know it was hotter for her too.

They went into the bedroom, and I went after the video camera and camera.

details, details- I spend too much time on these. Just the high points- she sucked his cock, he ate her pussy, I walked around with camcorder. She was doggie, and sucking him, and her ass looked awesome in the bedroom mirror.



I fucked her briefly while she was in that position- she had many orgasms. He fucked her doggie with the condom. Then she asked if he had came at the same time as her, he said he didn't cum, and probably wouldn't with the condom. We agreed to let him fuck her bareback (certain things had came out that made us comfortable) And, once again, her amazing pussy made him cum in about 3 more minutes. No one can last in there. lol. She rolled over, spread her legs for me, and she pushed out a thick load, running down her cunt to her crack. I kissed her, and went back between her legs and cleaned her cunt. I brought her to another orgasm with my tongue, and this caused her to push out everything else.



I fucked her after he left, and went under her to eat my load- i could have ate her and fucked and played for hours more- but it is a school night. So we retired to the computers, and she started looking for another friend. She finally got to talk to a female friend from nearby, who is also a hotwife. Her husband and I have been talking for about 2 years- and maybe we will all get to meet one day soon...

3 comments: