Saturday, May 1, 2010

A hot Saturday night?

Dee texted me earlier today- she told me I better find someone to fuck my face and ass tonight. Caught me off guard! Never wanted to do the ass thing- but the talk makes her hot. I told her I would see what I could do as soon as I got home. She beat me to the punch, though, and was on Adult friend finder when I got there. Rare. She almost always makes me find people- so it was really hot to know she was looking herself. I got online also, and we both started looking for fucks. Just as she was giving up, I got a conversation going with a guy named Julio. Told her what she was looking for- to be dom, and order me around, sucking cock and whatever else she thought of. She commented that she wanted to get fucked well too. He sent photos, and it looked like he did have a nice cock. We chatted for a while, and made the hook up- online meet, come over and fuck us. So hot! We will be safe, of course.
It is rare she gets in this mood, but when she does, I love to accommodate her. So he is supposed to come at 8. She was masturbating while I chatted with him. He called my cell, and did not block his number, so it looks like he is coming. Looks like I will be sucking some strange cock tonight. And watching that strange cock fuck my wife. I cleaned up the house as soon as I confirmed that he was coming. Just stopped to write this! and it is off to shower, get the video camera ready, and start comforting my mistress.

No comments:

Post a Comment