Monday, June 7, 2010

May went out with a bang

Sorry I have not posted in a while. Life happens, and we both have been very busy. But things do go back to normal eventually, and that means time for more fun!

We met a guy last weekend- he was a good fuck, but I dont know if it is going to work out for him to become a regular. That's an example of chemistry, I guess. She said that she felt he was the best fuck she has had since we have been married. He is not unattractive, there is nothing at all wrong with the guy, but there is just something she doesn't like. Or I should say, something that makes her not want to go for it again. And the funny thing is, she was talking about meeting him the next day right after fucking him the first time.

So Friday, May 28 I guess, she told me to find someone for her to fuck for Saturday. She said this while I was eating her out, so although I was willing, I don't tend to commit when I do look for someone until I get some conformation the next day. I had a brief conversation with a guy I had met in person over a year ago. He seemed normal enough when I met him, so I kept him on the list...but he had never been invited. Got to had it to him, he persevered, and kept popping in over and over to say hello, see if we were looking. Anyway, I told him we might be looking the next say, and that I would get back to him around noon on Saturday.

Saturday came, and she was still in the mood- but didnt really confirm. I always wait until she says she wants me to find someone that very day before I issue the "invite". I traded telephone numbers, but contacted a couple other guys in case. She has been saying off and on lately that she would like to find some good black cock, but doesn't know anyone. I dropped a line to one fellow I know, but he has not been checking his messages.

She told me when to have him cum over, and I arranged it, stressing to him how important it is to be on time, and to follow directions- let me know when you leave, when you are close, and when you are here. This is because often, she wants me to start eating her cunt before the guy gets here. Once her juices are flowing, she is not awkward about the meeting.

When he arrived, I sat and talked with him a while. We went over the same things we had went over a year ago. How we met, where he was from, marital status, work, how active in the lifestyle, weird things that had happened, etc. I found that he has been with around 4 other couples, and they have the same awkwardness at first as well, so we arent so unusual there. He said, they usually want to immediately get to fucking- usually the wife is already in the bedroom, and the husband will sometimes send him back to her, or maybe they start together- but the main thing is that there is either an awkward beginning, or straight to fucking.

She came out from the bedroom in a hot little revealing teddy, slutwear you can only wear to a swing club. He obviously liked it. She sat down next to him on the love seat, and started telling him about our little games, and what she enjoyed. She has some kinks, as do I. She asked if he had ever had a man suck his cock. He replied that no, that wasn't his thing. She told me to get my ass over to her and start licking her cunt while they talked. Of course, I scurried over and did just that. He was enjoying the view, watching me eat her out while she sat beside him. He asked if he could touch her- well, duh! So he started playing with her big titties while I continued to sop up her juices. She took out his cock, and started playing with it. At some point, while I was buried between her thighs, she must have convinced him to let her have me do the things she wanted, because she asked me, didn't I want to suck him while they talked? I was hesitant- I didn't want to do anything he was uncomfortable with. And so I didn't. She had explained how it turns her on to watch her pussy husband sucking the cock she is going to fuck. He was really caught off guard by our role play- he snickered a time or two.

I will continue later today with the rest of this story. I have a big day today, and need to get ready for it. I will post about that later too!

1 comment: