Friday, June 25, 2010

Our Vacation in Tennessee

I said I would blog about our vacation in Tennessee, and I think I have just a few minutes now to tell you a little about it. After last years vacation in Virginia Beach, and 5 guys in 5 days, I had high hopes when D said that all she wanted to do was sleep, shop, and fuck. I figured we would have a meal or two in there somewhere, but it still sounded like a lot of fun.

Things didn't quite work out like that this time. We set our location on the websites we use to Seveirville, TN, since that was roughly where we were staying. When we got to the Cabin, though, we were disappointed by the stained carpets, grungy couch, and musty smell of the place. I spent half a day just cleaning the place so D would be more comfortable. She got online and started chatting with some guys who had e-mailed, and had some good prospects with a couple of them. But we couldn't get any good dick on short notice, so we accepted the fact that we might have to wait until Wednesday for the most promising guy, who said he would be available then. I think it disappoints D when she cant get a guy to come over immediately, but she understands that life happens, and people have things they have to do.

Wednesday came, and the main guy who was supposed to come over had disappeared. Not on line, int answering e-mail, and wouldn't return calls. It was looking like she was going to have to just settle for my dick all week. I had sent a flirt to about every guy in the area who listed themselves as having a thick dick, and had weeded through several e-mails. She had become irritated with talking to idiots on line, and I had taken back over. One guy had risen to the top, a fellow from Knoxville, an educated light skinned black guy with a fat 8 inch cock. D has only been with one black guy before, and that was not the worlds greatest- he was good, and made her cum, but not exceptional. Being at the club, and someone we had just met, he wore a condom, but the whole event didn't last more than 15 minutes or so, and that was with another guy we know well also.

When D found out that I had not heard from her "prospect" I told her that I had been corresponding with a guy from Knoxville- She looked at his profile, and said, "OK, see if he can come fuck me tonight".

Here is the lesson, guys- He had good pictures of his junk, and his face and body. More than one face photo, so you had a decent feel for what he looks like. One photo was dressed up in a shirt and tie, and his e-mail was professional and well written. Punctuation and complete sentences makes a difference.

I got on the phone with him (again, the key factor- if you make your number private, or only communicate by e-mail or messenger, I don't have a lot of faith you will show)and his voice was pleasant and he sounded like someone familiar with fucking hotwives. It worked out for him that night, and he agreed to come over. He called when he got close, and I met him at a grocery store just down from our cabin and had him follow. D had asked me to delay an extra 5 minutes or so, to give her a little time to fix her hair, and I told him so and we chatted a while about the swing clubs we had been to, what her likes and dislikes were(no anal)what we do in real life, and how we normally meet, when we aren't on vacation and being bad, picking up guys for one night stand fucking.

After 5 minutes or so, I told him to follow, and headed up the mountain to the cabin, with this guy I just met and his allegedly big cock to fuck my lovely wife.

Ill finish the post shortly!

3 comments:

  1. Ummm can't wait to hear or read the rest!!I bet it will be GREAT like ALL the other stories,or blogs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very entriquing blog.... can't wait to hear how the fucking starts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm if i'd come clean and tell hubby that my now cheating desires (and actions) actually match his hot wife fantasies...maybe he could schedule my appointments and I'd end up with more tales to tell than my one and only parking lot blowjob date. ~evil grin~

    ReplyDelete