Monday, June 7, 2010

Surprise Sunday!

I will finish with what happened last saturday, but this Sunday turned out even more fun. It was a rather typical Sunday, she went to "church" so to speak, at 11. I was out running errands. She texted me that she saw her ex boyfriend there, that he was nice to her(she spilled coffee, and he helped her clean it up) She said that she supposed that meant he wasn't mad at her anymore. I was curious what he was mad about, and she replied that she thought he was mad because she wasnt fucking him anymore. He he. After that, she sent me another message that she was returning some things to the store, and that she was going to get her nails done afterward. She was going to her shop after that, so she had a full schedule. I continued running errands, and ended up doing yard work. I texted her back that I was glad she was doing some things for herself. Well. Little did I know....
I send her "I love you"s, all through the day. She replies with the same. Meanwhile, I am hard at work. Finally, late in the day, she calls me. I am sitting in my truck, stroking my little cock, horny. "Where ya been, baby?" I asked her, just making small talk.
"I went by Todd's for a quick fuck" she replied.
I was caught off guard. "when?"
"Just a few minutes ago. I kinda figured when he was being so nice to me, he wanted some pussy. I gave him a ride home after church. He tried to get me to come in then. I told him I might try to swing by later for a quick fuck."
I was startled, and said, "and you never told me?"
She said, "No. I didnt see a reason to. I couldn't tell you I gave him a ride home, or you would know I would be fucking him. So I didn't tell you anything. Its not your goddamned business who I fuck anyway, cocksucker"

She really knows how to turn me on. "Well, did you let him cum in you?"
"yes. I told him I needed him to hit the spots my husband couldn't reach. I still have his cum in me now. I might let you clean me up when I get home. If you are a good boy."
I was so fucking turned on, I thought I was going to cum in my pants.
" I told you I was not always going to tell you who or when I was getting fucked. But I always let you eat the cum out of my pussy when I do. So don't worry, you are not deprived. If you do a good job, I might let you have two minutes in me yourself tonight."
I asked, "did he make you cum, baby?"
"I came all over his big cock. I always do. He didnt really last all that long. Guess it has been a while since he had some good pussy." she replied.
"well, what happened?"
"When I took him home, I told him I might stop back for a fuck. Just a fuck and then go. So I went to his house, went in, pulled down my skirt, and started stroking his cock through is jeans. He gave me a long tongue kiss, and started squeesing my tits. We went into the bedroom. He undressed, picked me up and literally threw me on the bed, and started eating my pussy. He did that for a while, finger fucked me until I was soaked, then he mounted me and started fucking. He shot his load in me, and I got dressed and thanked him for the fuck. I was trying to get him to get some friends over. I kept telling him how I wanted three men, and not my husband, to fuck me. I know he has some good looking young friends who I bet can fuck. I keep hoping he will get the message."
"mmmmmm. Will you let me be there for that?" I asked.
"Im not sure", she said. "Maybe. Hurry up and finish and get home to eat my pussy."
"well, you can tell me all about it when I get home, baby doll"

And she did. She texted me on my way home and told me that I needed to find a cock to suck, or she might not let me have any pussy. I frantically put up a craigslist ad. When I walked in the house, she was on the computer, looking for men who would let me suck them off. She was rubbing her pussy. She told me to go take my shower. I cleaned my ass really well, not knowing what she might have in mind. I got out of the shower and asked her if she had me a cock to suck. She said, "no" she got caught up in reading a story. Then she went to the bedroom and fed me her wet, still cummy, cunt. It is soo good when she has been getting fucked with a big one. It is so open, so juicy.

She said she was going to have him come by her shop tonight at 7, when she closed, for another fuck. I am going to go sit outside and watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment